cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
As some of you know, tin contamination of my RO/DI water virtually wiped out my tank last month. Along with my corals, fish and inverts, all the little critters that normally occupy a healthy reef were wiped out too. I need some help replacing them.

I'm looking for the following from a healthy, pest free system:

• Mini Brittle Starfish
  • Mini Asterina Starfish
  • Amphipods
  • Bristle Worms

Does anyone have some they're willing to collect and share?

Last edited:

seanmotie

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I have chaeto and rubble rock I can spare. The rubble rock pbbly has red tube worms on it, I have blooms every few months. If you want, you can have some.. there are always critters inside both. I'm in the bronx 6469633737 sean

markxc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i have this small rock from my DT tank i was going to toss. its about 3x2x2. not sure how many but theres def some bristle worms in there. i can also try and catch some additional ones at night if you still need them. shoot me a pm if you want

JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I know it's a month later. But your more then welcome to come and take as many asterina stars you can pull out of my tank. I can lazily count 30 on my front glass as I type this.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: