LaurenBabe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey

THANKS SO MUCH :)
I am new to this but I have lots of friends that are telling me what to get please send me info on prices and pictures im a girl so it has to be somewhat presentable if its going to sit next to my bed :)
n e way please respond
lauren

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
THANKS SO MUCH :)
I am new to this but I have lots of friends that are telling me what to get please send me info on prices and pictures im a girl so it has to be somewhat presentable if its going to sit next to my bed :)
n e way please respond
lauren
theres a dealer Called Friendly Honda that is selling a awesome 90 gallon Oceanic with stand and canopy in poughkeepsie Ny. Reef Ready and it's black

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Can you please provide some more info please.

Thanks,
i have a friend that works there and they were taking down tank today. i bought all the rock, awesome rock. but now there going to sell the tank. i will ask him how much there asking for it and let yall know

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
As a side note, you could buy a non-reef ready tank and bribe some friendly MR member with pizza and/or beer to come over and drill it for you. :) That's what I did as I found it to be a cheaper option. Also, be aware that the standard 55g tank is the same dimensions as the 33g long, only taller which means you have very little depth to aquascape. If you're going as high as as a 55g tank, you might want to consider a 58g as IMO the dimensions are a little nicer to work with.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
As a side note, you could buy a non-reef ready tank and bribe some friendly MR member with pizza and/or beer to come over and drill it for you. :) That's what I did as I found it to be a cheaper option. Also, be aware that the standard 55g tank is the same dimensions as the 33g long, only taller which means you have very little depth to aquascape. If you're going as high as as a 55g tank, you might want to consider a 58g as IMO the dimensions are a little nicer to work with.

Agreed. I hate 55G, for the length and height you get very little depth to work with.

elle
Now I should beware of the all those free beer and pizza parties:flower: :biggrin: . Is that how you bribe Eric? Hey when is your next beer and pizza party, I will be there.

Last edited:

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
lauren

dylanjs has a nice shape 55(not the standard dimensions). it's not drilled but i'm sure any member will be happy to help you out. you can even get the stand and canopy built by a member. MR is full of craftsman. good luck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: