CyanoMagnet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I just moved to brooklyn and the move was hard on alot of my livestock. Ive lost some, and some are bleached.

So Ive decided to set aside some money for refurbishing my tank with new corals and such.

All my fish are fine and I do not need any new fish.

I would like you help in chosing some new and colorfull corals.

My tank is mostly lps, and some shrooms, some zoos.(whats left).

If I have pictures that is a extra extra plus.

I have some pictures of some corals I like, but I do not know how to post them.

Please be competitive with pricing or I will be forced to purchase my stock from marinedepotlive. But I thought I would give this community a chance first.

Thank you all . Looking forward to your replies.

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My best reference to you is Deepwater. Call Ronen Tell him what you need His number is . He should be able to help you with your situation.
As far as your thread I'm pretty sure it will be moved because it belongs in the want to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyanoMagnet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best reference to you is Deepwater. Call Ronen Tell him what you need His number is . He should be able to help you with your situation.
As far as your thread I'm pretty sure it will be moved because it belongs in the want to buy.

Ahh ok thanks. And thanks for the reply.

CyanoMagnet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is Ronen the only available seller on these boards?

T

twinreef

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a few frags of some very nice corals. look at my tank link. or go tots thread.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
If you're looking for anything in particular we should be able to help you out. Like Chief said, we often make runs through the boroughs to make delivery easier for you and the animals as well.

Russ

BTW, thanks Johnny ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: