shorjai

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
dam. i am so addicted to SW right now. keep wanting more and more for my 12g NANO.. everyday i want different stuff. right now i am addicted to clams. anyone has any type of SMALL Clams let me know...just pm me with the price..(sorry guyz no more clams for me due to outgrow size and my tank lighting)
P.S i have Zoas, mushroom, GSP, xenia, cany cane, blastos, fire shrimp. what else can i put inside my NANO??? under 48w pc 50/50 lighting...

leo

Mods can u move my post to general discussion. thanks

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Leo,
Just be careful with the clams i youare talking about the Tridacna. They grow large and will probably outgrow your tank. So if you are going to get one make sure that you have a good home when they do outgrow your tank.

I love them too. I have a 175 bow and i am going to get a few.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Before I can move your thread, you have to edit your post to what you specifically want ask.

You are looking for a small clam & requesting a price, then go on to ask about stocking.

LMK...

BTW: You have long time to go & upgrades to do before purchasing any type of clam.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: