spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i have a CH-100 on my 20 right now, if you like i'll give you it for 110? i just got it in the mail and it works lol, just i want something freon because i like to hook up that 45 clam tank as well to the entire system, i paied 120 shipped, if you like i can bring it over or something john

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks Albert,

that's a good deal, right now my funds are being diverted to the red cross and buying salt. if you still have it in a couple of months I'll be interested. :)

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
jhale said:
thanks Albert,

that's a good deal, right now my funds are being diverted to the red cross and buying salt. if you still have it in a couple of months I'll be interested. :)

no problem Jon, i'll take good care of it for you.

i'm not in any rush to sell it. i just have this little bug in me that wants the 6200, so if i sell this for 300, i'd add 200 and get the 6200 for 500.

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
CRAZY Flow

7091 is awesome, you can set high end volume (100%) and lowest volume (30%) and it alternates between them. The photo sensor is a kewl feature ( I bought one) and that turns the contoller to the lowest setting while lights are off. There is also a feed button that turns the controller off for 3-5 minutes while the fish eat. Then it resumes itself in alternating mode.

All that for $56 retail - crazy I tell you. The pumps, though, are the real expense. But I got the 6000 (pumps 1850g/hr) and comnsumes 15w

I feel like I'm stealing the electricity

House

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ctxmonitor said:
lol.. alright i go and waste the MR system resource for a duplicate thread on want a tunze :cool:

well now no one will know you want a tunze unless they read my thread,

:icon16:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: