joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
wtb sea cucumber
pepeirment shrimp
fridimani (orchid) basselet(ya knw fully purpule one)

in terms of sea cucombers im lookig for the tiger tale sea cucomber or anything not to picky on what it lookks like just want it to clean my sand. cause the conch's just aint cutting it in terms of detiriuts.

thanks alot

joe

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
i know i just cant get out ta queens . been really wanting to go there but school is back in session and ive got a ton of work already and dont have much time to get there. so im hoping someone will having some of them hear. i prefere the 2 inverts before i get the fish in.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
did you try petco on union sq ,,,or NWA on 38 and 2cd i believe
are you next to them ?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Wouldn't touch any of Petco fish, Union Square store, unless they were in the 2 reef tanks by the steps. Petco in Union Square usally has all kinds of shrimp and a really good prices. New World will have sea cumbers but a little prices, FT usally has a bunch at pretty cheap prices.

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
yeh im near new world im there all the time but no pepermints latley. ill chek back soon. like marone said im not going near petcos fish that are in the systems that are connceted. havent bought a saltwtaer fish there in like 5 years. but i would from the union square individual free standing tanks. they do usuall have pepemint now that you mention it. i forgot about that. ill try hopefull next sunday if i can get around to it with school and all. really kinda need the inverts(cucumber) fast though cause i got some detirirtus building up . ive got a conch in each tank but they dont touch detritus. only the diatoms which i was having issues with last week. but im getting a buch of snails and crabs on tuesday so i hope that will tone it down a bit. but i really want ssome sand stiring going on in the tank.

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
rite so hopfully ill go down there and pick up a few. i understand they r good at eradicating aptaisia but wat about majanos. any body got any info.

thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: