D

DEEPWATER

ok <<my tank is 21x21x16 h ,,,,,it not a big tank but i made it wide so i can fit corals in a good way ,,ok ,,enuff of the tank ,,,i need lights ,i would say 18 inch or 24 will be good ,LMK if anyone has something good for me ,,

2kids

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 30" PC fixture, too long but price $50 maybe right. got legs, original box, think its Orbit.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
House of Laughter said:
What kind of lights you looking for? I am about to sell some halide stuff

House
jim ,,,,,what type ,,how big are they ,,can you send me a pic ,and price ,,thx ronen

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
2kids said:
i have a 30" PC fixture, too long but price $50 maybe right. got legs, original box, think its Orbit.
srry ..30.inch is too big for the tank ,its only 21 by 21 ,,,its going on my counter and using the bottom for the filter area ,so it will just hang over my other counter space ,,ill ask my frined ,shes looking for 48,,but maybe she will take it ,cant say till i speak to her ,,,ronen

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Narcissus said:
Have 2 retrofit pc lighting (each one has 2 65 watt, 1 10,000K- 1 tru actinic
1 is 6 months old. The other 2 months old. Come with ballast cords, etc. Upgraded lighting and will do the switch this coming week. Paid $108 for each retrofit. But give me an offer.

http://www.marineandreef.com/products/Coralife_Retro24.jpg
they are both in good working conditoin ,,if so ,,and it just plug and play ,,hows 100 for both ,,,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: