ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks for the info. I work in manhattan so would it be feasible to take a ride from Grand central to Queens Blvd? I could go out the burbs in Jersey but I think the prices there are pretty high.

Anyone in Jersey know where I can get some good livestock? Absolutely Fish maybe?

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ECFENCING said:
Thanks for the info. I work in manhattan so would it be feasible to take a ride from Grand central to Queens Blvd? I could go out the burbs in Jersey but I think the prices there are pretty high.

Anyone in Jersey know where I can get some good livestock? Absolutely Fish maybe?

could go to my store

Aquarium Warehouse- Route 4 east- my friend owns it and i work there its 2mins over the GWB

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
go to reef fantasies they got great prices majority of there live stock. i got mah baby blue hippo tang for $30.00 he was so small. he is now about an 1 1/2 - 2inches long. he is also very healthy. reef fantasies has excellent livestock....

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
joetbs said:
Bring your floodboots!

lol that use to be the case because of all the tanks and water we had. Now that we invested in all new equipment and set ups its not a problem anymore

but everyone has their likes and dislikes when it comes to LFS

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: