Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I'm looking to obtain some "true" blue zoas via trade or purchase. I'm willing to even buy 1 single zoa :shocked1:, if that's all you can spare. Thanks!

blues.jpg

Dean

Last edited:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I want some of those blue feather duster in the picture:lol:.

Find out who has them in WAMAS, I know a guy down that way maybe I can track him down. Have you checked with Reef Junkie? He collects crazy zoas too.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
cali_reef said:
Have you checked with Reef Junkie? He collects crazy zoas too.

Thanks Cali!! I pm'ed him.

Anyone else?!?! I've seen posts here and on RC where local MRers have some :kiss:...show some luv :D

Last edited:

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ok i realized i have no idea how to post pictures...lolz anybody know how to? i see the insert image button...don't know what to put in between the prompts...

ok it was because the picture files were too large to upload...now how do i shrink my image?

Last edited:

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
u need a host to post the pictures try photobucket.com they have the html coding u put in between the IMG brackets and ur set to post ur pics here -=)

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Gee, it looks like you started something! It looks like lots of members have fallen in love with this zoo, me included. Kind of looking like a group buy might indeed be the way to go. Count me in if it is arranged. I'm not experienced in the group buy setup, so I'll leave that to the more senior members.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: