Attachments

• ringens.jpg
    ringens.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 116

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i have actually seen reefomans in person, its a really nice looking fish with a great personality. he is able to hand feed him and it eat prepared food readily. like the blue throat and cross hatch it seems to only eat food thats in the water column. you should pm him he might be able to get more.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
here are pic of the one he sold last time:

attachment.php

attachment.php

he was selling them for around $100. well worth it imo...

Last edited:

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
marrone said:
The fish is going to run you about $70-$100. It's funny because years back it was pretty common and Petland use to sell them for $19.99.

mike,

do you know where they are from? they seem to be pretty hard to come by these days. i might get 1 after my skimmer upgrade =)
-steve

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Steve

They use to be fairly common but they have seem to dry up over the last 5 years or so mainly because with more people going with reef tank and small reef fish they have gone out of favor. I know Marine Center carrys them but they're on the expensive side. Live Aquria.com has one for $69.99 which is a pretty good price.

Red Tail Trigger

Red Tail Trigger

Live Aquira

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
they are really cool fish! the migrate from brazil to as far as north corolina! i think its time for a mr road trip to collect in nc =)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: