Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ink, like chaze said: Check in PETCO. That's where I got mine. It comes in a kit, but I just use the tank, the HOB filter, and cover. Looks like this:

FishOctober102005023.jpg

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It was awhile ago. I think it was 35 or 39 bucks. That's the tank I'm running right now. The black cover on the bottom of the tank is removable, so you can have a crisp, no line tank bottom. It's a pretty good deal I think. I'm afraid that the plastic is not acrylic though (doesn't mention on the box). I only realized that later.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It was 49.99 retail but I got it on sale for 35 or 39. Thanks for clearing that up chaze. I would have bought it if it was 49.99 anyways, the shape is so unique.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
LOL. I can try, but I won't be able to keep anything in there or if it does survive, it'll be plastered against the wall.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Did you try the downtown Petco on 14th St. Union Square? You can try calling around each store location. I'll be surprise if Petco.com doesn't have it, but why pay shipping. Good luck. I might be dropping by the Union Square Petco tomorrow and I'll let you know if they have them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: