Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
somehow (again) my stupid turtle, beta, has broken the heater for his water. he has a habit of banging into it until it no longer works. does anyone close to the upper east side have one i could buy for cheaper than the $40-$50 they want at petco? it has to be a decent one - the cheap ones only last a few weeks with him. he is a menace.

anyways, hit me back if you have one (need to get it soon b/c he will go into 'hibernation mode' with the colder water)...don't have anything to trade, just cash.

thanks!

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hey missy...why dont you try the plastic heaters that they sell at the LFS...its made by visatherm.....they seem to be pretty strong.... around over here they go for...30-40 bucks....going from 100 watts to like 200 watts...hope this helps
calvin

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
how about a 75 watt Ebo-Jager ?

if you come down town you can have it.

take the 6 to bleecker st.
pm me if you want it.

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
thanks guys, i picked up one of those 'non-breakable' ones at petco. jon, i was even down in your hood, but didn't get the msg till now. thanks all! if the freaken jerk breaks this one he's turtle soup.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: