C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Redid my rock work. I still want to fill in some spaces.

http://[URL=http://s967.photobucket.com/user/cu455cu455/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1c94706d.jpg.html]
image_zps1c94706d.jpg
[/URL]

Jayreef06

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I turkey basted my sand/rock work, cleaned the glass and failed at trying to suck the detritus out of my sump. Need to come up with a better way, thinking about buying that eheim pro vac. Good thing is, I ordered a Vertex 180I from bulk reef supply and it will be here tomorrow =) FYI I have a Aqua C EV 240 protein skimmer for sale

vashawn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I turkey basted my sand/rock work, cleaned the glass and failed at trying to suck the detritus out of my sump. Need to come up with a better way, thinking about buying that eheim pro vac. Good thing is, I ordered a Vertex 180I from bulk reef supply and it will be here tomorrow =) FYI I have a Aqua C EV 240 protein skimmer for sale

I use a big wet dry vac to clean my sump, overflow, etc !!

U used try it

polywise

OLD SCHOOL-ish
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
recently sold off some larger colonies in my thank & finally got a chance to get under 2 egg crates panels to vacuum detritus that had settled under for a few years. It's amazing how much reef rubble ends up down there..

Jlavine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Plan to do a water change today, clean the glass, go out and buy more filter floss/pad and test levels. May frag a few zoas as they are growing over the frag plugs onto the egg crate. We'll see what I get done.

jvu61

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fed them looked at them enjoyed them then put two corals back in there normal place that somehow got moved from where I want them to be... basically just another normal day

fredro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I monitored my newly set up automatic doser to make sure it was working correctly, tested my Alk to make sure my dosing amounts were correctly figured as I used to dose once a day and have now split it up into 4-5 times a day, and fed some new frozen SF Bay brand Multi- frozen Food. I ordered a booster pump off the Internet to hopefully get my RO-DI unit running, as I wouldn't budge with 28psi, and stop lugging jugs back and forth from the LFS for some crappy 12ppm tds "RO-DI" water. Also got together my dirty filter socks, which I changed out yesterday, to get ready to wash a load of them for the first time, tomorrow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: