C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yesterday I cleaned my dual overflow on my 265 reef.
wet/dry out over 100 bristle worm. Some red and green, size of a male's middle finger.

The title of the thread is what did you do today, not yesterday:smile:.

I turned on my lights today.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I looked at mine on the way to garage. then again coming back from garage. then came back because I thought I saw something. Stared for 20 minutes. Thats it so far.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Watched a newly introduced snail fill my tank with this white liquid...hmmmm :scratch:

SPS go crazy for this :) Happens all the time in my tank.

Today, I topped off 2 part containers, changed filter sock, and cleaned skimmer cup. Later today I will feed the fish a bunch of different frozen stuff :)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Good to know, Rich. I will put on some special snail videos ;) Gotta keep those sticks happy.

Today I'm going to scrap my glass with a scraper I made last night to hold a single edge razor. Then I'm going to clean my skimmer and do a water change. Once that's all done I'm gonna feed my fish for the 4th time.

ReefWreak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Added new corals (Thanks Mo~Idol!), did a big water change (~20%) siphoning out the detritus from the back chambers. Cleaned the skimmer,fed the fishes, tested nitrate, alk, and cal, and watched the tank in between bouts of working. Sounds like a productive afternoon to me!

Jlavine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Water change, tested KH/Ca/phos/nitrates (all good), broke the rubber stopper for my protein skimmer cup height adjustment (using rubberband for now) and fragged some sunny d's.

After recording tests after a few water changes I found out Red Sea pro salt raises my KH 1-1.2. 5g water change out of 25g.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Water change, tested KH/Ca/phos/nitrates (all good), broke the rubber stopper for my protein skimmer cup height adjustment (using rubberband for now) and fragged some sunny d's.

After recording tests after a few water changes I found out Red Sea pro salt raises my KH 1-1.2. 5g water change out of 25g.

What SG are you mixing to?

Jlavine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
1.023-1.025. KH usually around mid-8's when changed and then in mid-9's after. I try to keep my KH around 9-10.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: