• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Hey, I do need to clear out my prop tank in the next week or two. JBNY wants me to hold some stuff for him while he takes down his tank.

There are nothing really nice for you guys but I hate to throw what I have in the garbage.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Nope someone else got him :(. I'm going to NorthShore tonight.

Lets go by Pierces and raid his frag tank. Pierce, I found out why I was having problems with my corals....my SG was 1.020:grumpy: Freakin newbie mistake!

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
jackson6745 said:
DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE PICS OF YOUR SKIMMER IN ACTION

You are messing up your own thread:lol:

He is doing some renovation in his house and maybe getting a larger tank (maybe even with bare bottom), he wanted me to keep the colonies and give him frags when he is back up running. I am only keeping frags because my tank is already too full.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pierce, let JBNY there are some reefers here at MR that would be happy to help him out. for instance I would hold a colony and give the whole thing back minus a little frag ;) :)

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
cali_reef said:
Hey, I do need to clear out my prop tank in the next week or two. JBNY wants me to hold some stuff for him while he takes down his tank.

There are nothing really nice for you guys but I hate to throw what I have in the garbage.

I hope you going to change that bulb over the prop, if not that dudes gonna have a heart attack when he gets them back, lol.

A man, save some of the goods ones for me!!! please!!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
road trip to cali :D

Pierce is the prop tank plumbed into the rest of the system or does it have it's own complement of skimmers?

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
It is connected to the main system. I am thinking about separating the FOWLR, the REEF and the PROP tanks pretty soon, I have most of the items to do that with just need to have some spare time and finish up another tank project for a buddy that can't built his own stand nor wire up few new outlets in NJ.

These corals are mostly brown but will color up with some TLC, just ask Kimoyo. I was going to bring them to the frag swap and give them away but looks like I can't make it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: