• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Like none of us here has ever had ick in our tanks before...yeah right....cut the store some slack....I have no iffiliation with the place but his corals are very healthy from what I saw and the prices are very fair.

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went and clarify the argument here, went and double checked everything, everything was 100%, prices are more than fair, Jason=damien, seriously bro give up! according to what he was saying, he didn't do you wrong, he treats all his workers good, if one person make a bad comment, and "everyone else" tries to clarify, everyone should know whats goin on, the fish industry is getting hit hard due to this economy, why try to destroy it more?, just relzx, and enjoy the hobby! This "Tropical Island" will be my new favorite aquarium shop from now on, thanks Damien=Jason.

32Bit_Fish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traveled all the way from Flushing just to see this store. Great store, clean tanks with amazing frags.

You can get some more discounts if you can speak Chinese. LOL. just kidding.. 10% MR discount is all we need. :lol2:

32Bit_Fish

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Did anyone get that rainbow ricordea? I'm going to get that when I go there next time. so beautiful.

nyfynest22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i got them i took his biggest frag i think it had 3 to 4 heads on it. extremley insane looking last time i was there he had a couple of rainbows left , i would get them asap if he even has any left call him up nice guy if your going to get there im sure he would hold it for you.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
I was in the area yesterday, but didn't have the addy...bummers...plus I had to rush back to Queens to pickup something which then calls me when I'm 1/2 hr away that he has to go out! Yeah I know, should be in the WAHH thread. Just venting...cuz I hardly go out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: