• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

32Bit_Fish

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Is rainbow recordea really worth that much these days? It's couple times more expensive than a regular recordea. :pimp:

rpc07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just got home from mike's place and he is a very nice guy talked for a while on different corals showed me a few things he even took in a bunch of african cichlid fry i was growing out in other tanks and gave me some money toward a nice zoa i bought ( I know i only went to look ) i will be back for sure

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to Topical Island again yesturday, Mike set up another 125 gallon frag tank, he is also carrying some new LED lights there, I thought powerbrite was bright, Mike's is no comparison.

32Bit_Fish

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will definitely go check it out the store again,but without my wallet. :smoker:

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
From the way you all talk about this store it sounds like a terrible place ... lol ... discounts and nice people ... blah ... who wants that?! :lol2: ... Anyways ... I have yet to go to this store actually ... and GC Reef ... but keep reading good things about them. How's the SPS selection overall for Tropical don't care for too many LPS these days ...

NYFY sounds like you live in that store from the way you talk about it ... lol ... do you sing the fish to sleep? lol ... J/K. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: