• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
ok, no guarantees on the drilling... i have to look at the tanks am trading. doN't know where the holes are or if there are any without... it was so dark last nite in the car, but i wiLL check later. i'LL keep yoU posted.

for trades, pls PM me what you can trade... am a cheap trade, so anything is ok, as long as i dont have it and it doesnt look like crap yoU wanna get rid of... :lol: :thanks:

1 left to trade :)

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
FREE:
Joe - 3 tanks
Kimoyo - 2 tanks
Spykes - 6 tanks
Kenny - 1 tank

TRADE:
Slama - 2 (powerheads, torch)
Jung - 2
Herman - 1 (free, my payback for a skimmer he gave me free)
Pseudo - 1
Kris - 1
Regal - 1

Trades, I can meet on the corner of Metropolitan and Graham. This weekend is good as long as it is before noon. Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know when you are coming. Again, you will get whatever tank I have left from what is left behind by the person before you. Map

Free, the address is 410 West 127th Street between Amsterdam and Morningside Avenue. I suggest you turn to 127th from Morningside because there is no 127 Street from Amsterdam, it's a dead end. The guy's name is Jason and will post his number as soon as he gives me permission. Also, you MUST pick up before 5pm today.

:thanks:

Last edited:

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I want it. Got a lot of things to trade depends on what you want.

1) Xenia
2) Elegant coral (green with pink tips)
3) Frags of purple monti digi
4) Zoas
5) Frogspawn (green with pink tips)

Last edited:

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If someone decides to opt out or someone took a few too many then they need, let me know... I would end up using one of these as a sump for my 58.

the sooner the better....

Thanks
Rich

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Trading is tough, please be specific as to what you wanna give me for the tanks. Am just trying to be fair for me... hope ya'LL understand.

Next time, I'll just... seLL them foR money :D :headache:

Lesson learn'd :usa1:

Last edited:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hi,

Just let me know when you want me to come and get the tank from you.I am available all day tonight and whenever...

Thanks,

Kasei

Last edited:

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Rborgia said:
If someone decides to opt out or someone took a few too many then they need, let me know... I would end up using one of these as a sump for my 58.

the sooner the better....

Thanks
Rich

lol, definitely seems like some people went on the impulse side of things when they read "FREE".

thanks for sharing INK!!!awesome example to set.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
First we heard about "free" tanks, which tech thr are some free 1's...then thr was trades involved with the tanks that don had brought home, was said more than a few times that he just wanted a little some thing for his trouble, understandable and very fair, and, as per tel. convo all was set and he was satisfied,NOW im being pm'd with counter trade proposals, i thought this was to help friends or is it to make a profit? Don, if u wanted to make a profit then u should have just sold them out right. im feeling alittle weird about this deal and the long and short of it is that im bailing on the 2 tanks that I reserved when this was FIRST posted.
I wont be leaving a positive feedback...

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Man... ok. Can't please everyone... 1 negative feedback for me... :headache: neXt time, i'LL just sell these on CL :approve:

no hard feelings br0... do what you muSt, i'll leave a positive feedback for you coZ i made you upset... :cool3: we'll grab a beer sometime and laugh at this whole thing...

jose - sharing sux sometimes...

To all the core members of MR, I apologize for my behavior towards Mike (Slama). If I sounded like I wanted a deal, then I am wrong for wanting a fair deal for myself. If I am to be punish'd for such behavior, then so be it. Let me be known for trying to share 12 tanks that I could have easily taken for myself and sold and trying to trade another 10 so I can fill up my tank.

Sorry to Ronen too, whom I tried calling so he can sell these and make money for his business, but he couldn't decide so I ask'd him FIRST if I can post it and he said yes, and by the time he decided, people were all over my back for them. Then he got upset. So I couldnt really win...

I apologize for being inconsiderate, greedy and selfish.

You humble bargain hunter,
Don

Last edited:

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
a little mellow-dramitic i see...this is pointless, but since u insisted on editing, i must say in MY defence that we HAD a fair deal SET when i got off the phone with u this morning, then 4 hrs later "...do u have anymore to trade..." pissed me rite off. this is my last note on this matter i concider it close for my part.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Maybe, but I wasn't happy with this trade:

1 torch coral worth at least 15-20 bux plus 3 power heads that i have laying round, not sure if all or just 2 work, in any case ur getting a least 2 powerheads :scratchch

Sorry for not agreeing to this.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: