• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

chuckstyl5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is this fallen sun???

IMG_5031.jpg

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
hey man, awesome tank. i agree with you, that blue look is sickkk. thats how i run my tanks too. everyone says it needs more white but i dont care. i actually tend to run more on the purple size. more fugi purple bulbs then ati blue plus. but the tank is awesome! nice pictures too. love the close ups!

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
hey man, awesome tank. i agree with you, that blue look is sickkk. thats how i run my tanks too. everyone says it needs more white but i dont care. i actually tend to run more on the purple size. more fugi purple bulbs then ati blue plus. but the tank is awesome! nice pictures too. love the close ups!

Ya, I hear you!

I have had experiance with BOTH white and blue lighting, I personally could really not tell a difference in growth... Like I said I prefer the blue and enjoy it 100times more..

Now when I got my doser and got everything stable THAT is when I noticed the best growth ever.... Dosing is more important then pretty much any lighting IMO...

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Everything looks amazing, put me first on the fragging list!

Thanks man!

Honestly, I have had people PM me requesting to frag this and that but I am not down with hacking my stuff up like that so I tell them no can do, I am a collector and I like watching my stuff just grow and thrive.. Most of my corals are mounted now so most pieces are not fraggable anymore...
The only way I would have frags is if they get to big and I need to cut them back or if I am in a real need of some money...

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Just got the pair of flame wrasses from Hawaii about an hour or so ago.. Here they are right out of the bag.. Female has a bite mark on its tail but its all good it will grow back! And I think the male is a supermale! I see some blue on the bottom fin!

IMG_5094.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: