• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.question...it probably got answered already..but i dont wanna go thru 11 pages of posts at 12am....even though you are running ALL blue+ bulbs..your corals are still growing good?? ive always wondered...because i too like the blue look more..i use 2 day lamps because i also have fish and clams..do i need that??

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Thanks all!

Green arms are incredible in your tank!! wow...

Gota get some acans from you bro!

Yea, they are doing great! They look awesome! :splitspin

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.question...it probably got answered already..but i dont wanna go thru 11 pages of posts at 12am....even though you are running ALL blue+ bulbs..your corals are still growing good?? ive always wondered...because i too like the blue look more..i use 2 day lamps because i also have fish and clams..do i need that??

My corals grow great! I can not tell a difference in growth from when I had 2 GE6500K bulbs in the fixture!

You do not need the "day lamps" for anything other then if you just like the white look more.... It is all bullcrap when people say you NEED daylight bulbs!!!! :lol:

And my pictures are solid proof of that if anyone thinks different!! As you can see everything is THRIVING!

Like I tell everyone it is in the dosing keep up with that if you want real GROWTH!

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
hey i got a new name for your tank....."Sea Candy" what do u think? im drolling all over my keyboard.....at work....

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
LOL! PM me if u want the rights! jkjk I love the colors, especially the monti/nuclear zoas are by far the best tho....its like gushers :)

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
OK...... THATS IT!!!!!! I was saving up my money for something else but after seeing all these crazy pics, I'm going to have to spend it on some Reefbrites.

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
a very nice tank

Thanks!!! :splitspin

gorgeous! I love the bluer look

Thank you! It is deffiantly more appealing to the eye no doubt!

Newest FTS
IMG_5192.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: