Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've also read a few articles on the product, but very few results. many of those using the product where using other products before starting the use of the bio pellets,so they are reporting little results. Nothing negative either. In addition many people are still in the early stages of using the product.

Are you starting this product without any prior use of another ( zeovit , vodka , sugar etc...)? If so let us know the details.

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I was useing phosban and figuered I would try this out. People on RC have had improvement and I am willing to give it a shot. I will post the finding`s as soon as I get them.....

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I think it is still early for results on bio-pellets being that they just arrived in the states in December and it takes about a month for the bacteria to colonize the pellets. it does look promising though.

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
FYI, we will be carrying NP Biopellets for anyone that wants them. This product can also be used alongside Zeovit supplements. If anyone is interested, a Preorder is going on in the marketplace for these. We will be bringing in a very limited stock so preorder is necessary to get it. Thanks!

On the topic, we will be testing the NP Pellets as well in a smaller system here. More info to come!

Last edited:

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
NP Pellets

Im thinking about using these to lower my nitrates since they are always high in my system due to overstocking. If i use these how are they used? In a large phosban reactor? or even an Aquamedic nitrate reactor instead of the demni balls?

Last edited:

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well I put the BP`s in a phosban reactor w/ a maxi jet 1200. I used a whole bag in it for a 55 gallon. The nitrates were 40 (API test kit) and the phos. was 1.14( hanna meter) let`s see how this work`s out.....

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tested today just to see if they started to work. Both reading`s were taken with the same kit`s: Hanna(Phos) and AP(Nitrate) Phos is now 0.47 down from 1.14 and the nitrate is 10 down from 40. So far so good! It has only been a week and a half so this stuff look`s very promising.I will keep updating as I go.....

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Interesting product. If people continue to have good results and the price ever drops I might give them a try. Right now the are too expensive for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: