Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
[/B]Good Morning

We got in more fish and coral this week than ever before. A huge inventory of corals ranging from $6.99 Frags to $1000.00 Chalices. The corals are from Australia, Jakarta, Bali, and Sri-lanka . Mari-cultured or wild if the country had coral we got some of it!!!!

We also received fish and inverts from the Philippines, Viet Nam, Bali, Africa, Hawaii and the Caribbean. Fish for every type of marine aquarium, reef, fish only, aggressive and even some spotted Jellyfish:splitspin

We have a section dedicated to tank raised fish which includes many varieties of clownfish, dottybacks, and other species including Bennetti Butterfly, Lionfish and Neon Cleaner gobies.

Thanks to all our loyal customers, we are able to bring in 2-3 shipments of coral and fish weekly from all over the world to constantly give you new animals to choose from.

AV

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I just called the shop and someone came in this morning and bought the 15 head torch. It sold for $750.
I have a couple of single double and triple heads left and one 5 head left. I can get a larger piece if you are interested. Come in to the shop, let me know how many heads you want and I can order it for you with a deposit. Thanks

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just checked on the small regal for you I fedd it mysis and it was picking at it. It has been fed numerous times and ate each time. I hope we don't make it explode with too much food. The god torched go between $59 - $69 per head depnding on the size of the head. We are open until 9 tonight.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We have the largest selection of wrasses I have ever seen.. Lineatus, exquisites, solar, Mckosker, Super Male Scott's, Pylei, carpenter, Orange back, red margin, twin spot, and at least 6 other type pf wrasses. The only wrasse we have sold out of is the Mysteri wrasse and that is because of the low low price we sell them for.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I got a baby regal and a beautiful stag from Australia gotta post pics of it just sick they also got in an amazing granulosa if I had the $ I'd have bout it just like the ice age granulosa but reddish tips also if u like chalices and scolimas they have a whole tank full

Aquarium village honestly gets more stock every time I'm in they stock everything u could possibly need so nice to be able to get what I need right away rather then waiting for delivery !!!

Keep it coming guys good job also I'll be calling for more Aussie stags

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
what type of tang are you looking for at the beginning of the day we had Powder Blue, hippo, yellow belly hippo, tominni, tenetti, fowleri, chevron, naso, blonde naso, chisletooth, mimic and more.
You tell me what you are looking for and I can tell you if we are getting it in or if we can get it for you. That is a lot easier than listing everything we are getting.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: