ReefNut

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have been a regular there since inception.
The store always strives to improve.
They now carry so many products that others don't.
After setting up my new custom 240,I inquired about several products that they didn't stock.
Not only did they special order these items,they now are official retailers.
I never had any real problems with live stock but QT is key.
Everyone there is knowledgeable,friendly and truly enjoys what they do.

Oddomatic

Reef Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich, don't mind the haters. They are most likely just other jealous shop owners. You've literally got the best coral shop on Long Island (I've been to them all). I can't imagine why anyone else could have anything negative to say about your place. Your shop is usually spotless, your frags and corals are clean, your prices are fair and your staff is always helpful. Just wait till you guys get that new frag tank up and running in the front of the store. That'll shut the naysayers up for sure.

-Frank

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Aquarium Village (Andy) I just got two banana fish from you and they are extremely cool. I want two more. I am not sure when I could get back there but I hope you can keep two for me. They have a very high coolness factor.
Whenever I see fish that I never seen before (or seen and forgot I seen them) I want them. :bablefish

And if you get a male dragon face pipe, I need him also. This little girl is lonesome

Last edited:

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Paul...Bannana fish = Whiptail Bream(Pentapodu Emeryii)..I had one...they grow to about 8" very easy peaceful fish that may eat small fish when larger...GL with them.

Yeah, I found that out so when they get big, I will make a tiny fish hook and take them out and donate them to someone with a bigger tank. I have a lot of small fish and I would like to keep them

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ypa4upaz.jpg
y2atudap.jpg

this was a few days ago since than it has water in it. really cool PVC bottom with a closed loop. good job guys!

Justin_NY

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I go to the store so many times.the store is one of my favorite store. I remewhen I
try to pick a queens anthias, the staff told me not to cause its not being eating. I think they pretty honest.
Other than that allthe fish are healthy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: