kay18321

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So new to the hobby and am glad to see that im not the only one in the bronx.... I have a 20g high tank and its bine running since september and for now i have 4lbs of live rock,a domino damsel a cc starfish, a astrea snail and a peppermint shrimp.lighting is the light that the tank top comes with since i cant get the led now... Didnt kno the hobby was so expensive water perimeters are great. Everything is healthy to make a long story short.. I NEED HELP ON EQUIPMENT,AQUA SCAPING... IF AN ADDVANCED REEFER IS REAING THIS AND IS LOCAL I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO STOP BY HAVE A LOOK AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I NEED AND IF EVERYTHING IS DOING GOOD AS I THINK IT IS... Willing to pay

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
For some reason it reminds me of the show to catch a preditor only this time it wasnt for antyhing other than reefing... Reefing with a minor by accident... lol

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Well now that this new reefer is of age; Please know that there are alot of bronx reefer out here that can lend a hand.

You can even check out our threads to see how we run our tanks for some idea. If you need help just ask and someone near you including myself can come lend a hand.

Just make sure you have a few cold ones in the fridge... lol

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well now that this new reefer is of age; Please know that there are alot of bronx reefer out here that can lend a hand.

You can even check out our threads to see how we run our tanks for some idea. If you need help just ask and someone near you including myself can come lend a hand.

Just make sure you have a few cold ones in the fridge... lol

Dude your freaking me out ...LOL.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: