Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
TO my BX Reef peoples!

Since there are no good BX saltwater fish stores, and on top of that even when you find a good salt water store they rape you hard for what they do have, I have been getting ALL of my corals from Altisreef.com. They are in NJ right over the George Washington Bridge 30 minutes driving from the Bronx if you are willing to drive there, although you have to set up an appointment if you are going to go. Otherwise he ships next day air and they arrive the next day, packages well, using heat packs. Altis reef will beat any stores prices hands down and his stuff is always high quality. I have bought tons of FRags and corals from him with no issues, and if there ever is an issue he has no problem replacing it Free. Stop gettign robbed from MOm and POP Saltwater stores and get your stuff direct. This is the place you want to go.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Well, he is a coral farmer, so there is no store front. While you prefer to drive to a Store, Im sure most people would rather drive to a coral farm. Much more to chose from, and no fish involved. Only corals. I figure I let you guys know about that place, thats all.

TheOrganical1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
To those talking about starting an LFS in the tremont throggs neck area. There already is one.. Its mostly fresh water with 5 or so up and coming sw tanks. I don't think he'll have any coral and i have never purchased anything besides a small heater from him and it was way over priced. So If theres a legit interest in opening a store here I'm all for it. I'll even work the night shifts!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
To those talking about starting an LFS in the tremont throggs neck area. There already is one.. Its mostly fresh water with 5 or so up and coming sw tanks. I don't think he'll have any coral and i have never purchased anything besides a small heater from him and it was way over priced. So If theres a legit interest in opening a store here I'm all for it. I'll even work the night shifts!!!

Where? What is the address? Are you talking about Bruckner?

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I'm up for an LFS in the Bronx i'm tired of paying for tolls and gas going to queens and brooklyn, as a matter of fact i'm going to open one....

TheOrganical1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LoL don't hold your breath. No this place is on E Tremont and like Silver street over by the E tremont diner,(Which just made me hungry mentioning it) Its called Zoo Rama its split LFS and like a puppy kennel 2 different store fronts

TheOrganical1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We should all plan a trip to zoo rama and tell him to get on his effin game with the sw. I went in there a couple of weeks ago and saw that he had some skinny lookin tangs in one tank and a bunch of tanks lookin to get set up as usual. I guess its hard these days to invest in selling something like corals and maintaining a sw store front. PM me if anyones interested in going and talking to the guy, he seems nice enough

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
THAT WAS CHIPS! The Bar... I spent many nights in there as a... "young adult" ;)

Going by tomorrow to check it out.

So i went buy tonight. Some nice fresh water stuff. Real nice Discuss fish. But NOTHING for salt. Mind you the sign says salt water... I needed calcium. The person searched the whole store and was only able to find one small bottle. Said there is not much interest in salt, but they do a great freshwater business.

Also said they can order anything one may need for a salt water setup...

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Hey

The guy at zoorama is a thief. I would never ever ever ever ever go there. He was trying to sell me baby tangs for $50. The Petland at coop has them for $35. Have you guys seen the prices for his dogs, $1000. for sht zus this guy is a nut.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: