Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If I am correct I believe janey is trying to say:

When a claim is filed the sender receives the claim check.He is probably making the money by filing a claim for a much higher price than what the buyer paid for it, then sending the buyer their money back and keeping the difference.

either way its a problem that the shipping company will investigate (UPS,USPS, etc).

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I think it is very important to note the following..

Janey did NOT write most of the original post - it was a QUOTE from someone else on RC who also got scammed by Jason, and she should have mentioned that.

The ORIGINAL quote posted by that member was:
Jason flaked on me as well. Just called the CC company.

Take this next statement with a grain of salt.

1) Sells item, gets money
2) Says item is lost from USPS, get insurance money
3) Gets double the money
4) Buyer doesn't receive anything
5) Buyer gets his money back, but seller gets twice the amount.

Also, I noticed that he's removed the ability to receive PMs just recently (I wonder why).

Just be cautious when dealing with Jason. I don't know him personally, he could be a stand up guy and I could be making everything up, but I paid, got a tracking #, NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING, etc. etc.

I added the highlighting on that sentence...

Clearly the original poster was speculating on how Jason was doing this but an interesting discussion here on how our postal system works none the less! :)

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
The ORIGINAL quote posted by that member was:

I added the highlighting on that sentence...

Clearly the original poster was speculating on how Jason was doing this but an interesting discussion here on how our postal system works none the less! :)

I wanna shutup but this was all I was trying to point out, The above is not true and you will not get any insurance claim from an online shipping label that was never presented to the US Postal Service for tendering.

zip it -------> pecan

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I did not get my insurance money from USPS, in fact, I did not even get a call from the insurance company of USPS for the pair of snowflake clowns that died:irked: I have to called the Flushing Post office couple times but no one there knows what to do and then the whole case went to the bottom of the sea. They did not even give me the insurance company number :irked::irked::irked: The last communication was that live stock is not warranteed. From then on, I think USPS insurance thing is a scam so I never use them anymore. I still like their Priority Mail without any insurance for other not expensive stuff.

Last edited:

janey

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi Everyone..
Sorry for the fusss Here..

But i Just wanted everyone to be careful with this guy..

And As for my $ return paypal email me that they were in my favor but can not return the $ cause there is no $ on his account. So my next step is to take him small claims court.

Thanks all..

Janey

morphiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Hi Everyone..
Sorry for the fusss Here..

But i Just wanted everyone to be careful with this guy..

And As for my $ return paypal email me that they were in my favor but can not return the $ cause there is no $ on his account. So my next step is to take him small claims court.

Thanks all..

Janey

wow. That is really convenient for paypal. So they are not even responsible if there is no money in the account?

That is bull crap. Paypal has all his info and should contact the person and get the money back.

But definitely get the police involved. This will help stop this scum.

The more I think about this, maybe Janey can even take paypal to small claims court. Paypal benefited from the transaction, so they should be responsible to help in the investigation if not refunding the money.

Last edited:

MikeSmark

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the Bronx know Jason Natal?

He ripped off about 6 people over on reefcentral for well over $2000, just wondering if any here have had contact with him.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Jason Natal
740 Revere Avenue Apt #2R
Bronx, New York 10465
[/FONT]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: