masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Lmfao now we know what skenes blue ray collection looks like !!

I'm going to start a POLL, no more posts from you unless you have some interesting, 'I approached him', 'he pulled a frag out for me', 'told me F off', type of informative post. You've reeled me in, hook, line & sinker. You've told us the proverbial joke, now tell us the punch line. :smokin:

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I'm trying here dammit , I'm not a magician lol I gotta try to do it and not get shot or arrested , I need support during this hard time! I too am hurting inside knowing there is another tank near by and I can't get close to it !!

lol

SHOW HIM THE REEFER LOVE.......BRING HIM A FRAG!!!! :grouphug: Not joking, that will break the ice. How can he say no to a frag.

Russ

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm trying here dammit , I'm not a magician lol I gotta try to do it and not get shot or arrested , I need support during this hard time! I too am hurting inside knowing there is another tank near by and I can't get close to it !!

I wouldn't be surprised if your on channel 9 news with "help me Howard" right by you helping you out lmfao.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Reefs

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
If a dude came to my house and said I saw the lights and wondered if you had a reef tank I would look at him like he had 2 heads. I would say yeah and close the door on him. I just think its weird to bother someone like that. It's new York a lot of people have fish tanks. Leave it be. I meet many people on here and the Lfs and never say can I come over and see your tank.

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Funny enough most tank owners love to show them off, I know that the fios guys and the dominos delivery guy showed interest in my tank as well as the ups guy and I said to them( hey you wanna check it out) I love it when people ooooh and Ahhh at my clams responding to shadows, and my cleaner shrimp jumping into my hand to pic at it!!! Again it depends on a persons personality and ones approach .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: