jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
it can dose for up to 24hours was thinking of using my apex to program it dont wanna break the bank eventually im gonna go with a doser or calcium reactor tank is not consuming enough that i need either or just trying to keep my ph up to 8.1 or better

Booker301

Darkside Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
had it on my previous system but it was smaller and the tank was on the other side of the living room this set up is closer to the window so gonna give it a shot before i start trying everything in the book not trying to start throwing money away on equipment i dont need i can use it for other things towards the tank

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
if the tubing dosent work then i will dose kalk via a kalk reactor and program it with my apex to turn off once my desired ph is reached hopefull 8.0 or better as far the amount im guessing the least i can would that be the right way or is there any better way?

nvladik

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
so you went up to 8.1 from 7.7? That seem like good news and you have the source of the problem - CO2 in the air. Just air out the place daily. Works much better than CO2 scrubbers.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
whats the lowest i can keep it at night without the corals being affected im still 50/50 on the kalkwasser im sure it will work but leaning towards a refuge dont think anything can go wrong with having one but the up front cost and algae barn is out of stock on cheato

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: