grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm going to get my fragging kit now !!! I try to sell either one of those zoos and nobody wants them because I guess everyone has them . Dave you are on to something here.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
sweet good job, how did ya do it?? trade secret i assume....anyway...oceaninthebox has pictures if you guys can't wait look it up :)

i took the two larges polyps i had and removed from the colonies, then cut the stalk of the head in half, then glued them together. it was really time consuming but worth the effort

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey Dave I was bored to one day and created this and thought it was pretty cool looking but it now way compares to what you did. I was trying to create my own version of Nuclear Death!! I can only hope they somewhat morph on their own being so close to each other. Who nows but I have so many of both in my tank I might even try it myself . I did read once on another reef site where someone did what you did but he had no success.
2e3bea9.jpg

not hijacking your thread just so you know

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Hey Dave I was bored to one day and created this and thought it was pretty cool looking but it now way compares to what you did. I was trying to create my own version of Nuclear Death!! I can only hope they somewhat morph on their own being so close to each other. Who nows but I have so many of both in my tank I might even try it myself . I did read once on another reef site where someone did what you did but he had no success.
2e3bea9.jpg

not hijacking your thread just so you know
No hijack at all, nice pic

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: