vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Wow, very nice Video, i really enjoy, very nice and clean job, i can see the way you move your hands, you got some skill, did you ever think to add a Refuge, just like this water change ( i have it and love it). Just curios , how big is your system ? Make a lot of sense for big Tanks, i am impress , Congratulation , Thank You for sharing.
In my case is dif. i run 220 Gal. + 90 Gal. sump, also i got BB, easy for me to hunt the Detritus, for some reason all go in one spot, i run 6 pumps + dual return in main Tank.
I LOVE your sump and Protein Skimmer. Great Video.

Vio.

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Wow, very nice Video, i really enjoy, very nice and clean job, i can see the way you move your hands, you got some skill, did you ever think to add a Refuge, just like this water change ( i have it and love it). Just curios , how big is your system ? Make a lot of sense for big Tanks, i am impress , Congratulation , Thank You for sharing.
In my case is dif. i run 220 Gal. + 90 Gal. sump, also i got BB, easy for me to hunt the Detritus, for some reason all go in one spot, i run 6 pumps + dual return in main Tank.
I LOVE your sump and Protein Skimmer. Great Video.

Vio.
Thanks! I have never had a fuge but I know it works for many. Total system volume is about 200 gallons. Yes, very happy with the sump and skimmer......they really make reef keeping easier.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Very nice video! I wish i has as much as space as you for that sump just to sit like that. This video is beneficial to everyone! Thanks :)

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Great video and what a awesome setup you have!!! Looks very clean and professionally installed.. Do you have a picture of display tank you can share?
Thanks!

This one is 6 months old....need to get a more recent shot. At this point the reef is almost a year old....first added some sticks 9 months ago so the tank is still very, very young.

Full-Tank-Pic-12-13-15-1400x5001.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: