evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
**What's better than 1 winner...2!**

**Different number**

I personally do not care if you are newbie or have been in for awhile. I rather have someone that can have stable parameters and grow then share again. Like all new guys, the itch to upgrade will consume you faster than it will grow.

Name: Mike
Description: generous mini colony

Please note pick up will be at my place, reef encounter in Hackensack or absolutely fish. I will try to accommodate if your in the Bronx or the city and will meet across the GW but during off peak times. I rather not get stuck in insane traffic.

Required: don't forget in the future to donate. It always feels nice to be part of this great community and truly sharing is caring. Birdsnest tend to grow quickly so please don't forget to return the favor in the future to someone else that can thank you!!!!

Have a merry X-MAS.

How this will work! One guess the closest will win! 24 hours from post time. 1-100 ;) Minus well make this fun as well!! After that time, I will post the number.

****I am fair and do not play favorites so please do not think anyone is getting favoritism or this is a fixed game!!! ****
GAME ENDS WITH THE FIRST RIGHT ANSWER.

Good luck!

Frag will be fresh cut.

2011-12-20_19-04-15_297.jpg

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
FEELING GENEROUS. I got a lot of things from a few people in this community and always feel the need to give back to others!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: