basic rules apply

ive had these 2 frags sitting in my tank for a while waiting for someone to come pick them up and i dont think they're coming anymore at this point lol

so yea i recieved 4 pieces free from a fellow manhattan reefer, 1 went to a friend im keeping one for myself etc

so i saw this in another thread im going to think of 2 numbers between 1 and 100 and you have 24 hours from now to guess if no one gets them then i will give it to the closets one to them

i know its not anything special or a high end coral so if not enough interest is on here ill put it in the for sale thread for free so dont hesitate

i will not drop off frags must be picked up

ill put up pictures if you would like later after i clean my glass a bit

oh and 1 guess per person

hey sorry was my birthday so i was a little busy and havent really gotten on, the numbers were 53 and 81 which means wilfresco gets one of them since he guessed closest to 81, however theres a tie for the other piece since both saltwaterinbrooklyn and skene were both only 1 off for the other frag...i'll think of a tie breaker for the frag unless you two want to talk something out like 1 takes the frag and gives you a frag from the frag once it grows a little or something like that just let me know but until then ill think of something

hey sorry was my birthday so i was a little busy and havent really gotten on, the numbers were 53 and 81 which means wilfresco gets one of them since he guessed closest to 81, however theres a tie for the other piece since both saltwaterinbrooklyn and skene were both only 1 off for the other frag...i'll think of a tie breaker for the frag unless you two want to talk something out like 1 takes the frag and gives you a frag from the frag once it grows a little or something like that just let me know but until then ill think of something

Happy Bday bro... :hb2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: