Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
I don't recall what this zoa is called. I have provided a pic of it. The pic is not the actual frag. I have 2 healthy frags on disks with quite a few on each of it available.

Rules:
1: You must be an ACTIVE member on MR in good standing. With at least 50 post in threads other then the FS/FT forums!
2. You must offer a frag of something to Mr. DBTC before you pick it up.
3. You must pick it up from me, in Far Rockaway. I'm available just about anytime
3. If I lose my colony, I hope you can offer me the next available frag.
4. You have to have a tank thread on MR. You have to have at least 1 Full tank shot in the thread, or the gallery.
5. I can change the rules of this offering at any time.
6. I get final say on who gets this coral.
7. And finally you must offer all future frags of this zoa as MR DBTC only, and require all to whom you give it to do the same.
8. You must post on this thread any future frag offers of this zoa.

Attachments

• reef 214.jpg
    reef 214.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 462

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Hey awibrandy!just looked again to see where far rockaway was and unfortunately wrong way. Thought it was just north of me.

Nice zoas!! yey for keeping DBTC alive!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Awi....I edited the post after I noticed you were in far rockaway instead of rockaway, nj like skene suggested. DARN! nice giveaway though!

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
I have grown this zoa out a touch. I thought it would grow out a bit more than what it has since then.

I will be offering ATM 2 frags of this zoa.

The rules per Awi..

Rules:
1: You must be an ACTIVE member on MR in good standing. With at least 50 post in threads other then the FS/FT forums!
2. You must offer a frag of something to Mr. DBTC before you pick it up.
3. You must pick it up from me, in Corona Queens. I'm available just about anytime
3. If I lose my colony, I hope you can offer me or Awi the next available frag.
4. You have to have a tank thread on MR. You have to have at least 1 Full tank shot in the thread, or the gallery.
5. I can change the rules of this offering at any time.
6. I get final say on who gets this coral.
7. And finally you must offer all future frags of this zoa as MR DBTC only, and require all to whom you give it to do the same.
8. You must post on this thread any future frag offers of this zoa.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: