DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
This tank was given to me by a friend over the summer, I enjoyed taking care of a little nano tank for a while, but as with anything, we upgrade. Since it was given to me at no charge, I figured I would pay it forward and offer this up to the next member.

If you want this tank and will agree to paying it forward (hence why this is posted in the DBTC) and offering it up to someone else once you are finished with it, then it is yours!!!
If you take the tank to sell it, I can't stop you, but for the minimal money you will probably receive, that's just pathetic. :smash:
Sorry I had to say it, since there are always the bad apples that are just out for quick cash who feed off of other people's generosity!

Simple rule. :D

-Nano cube 12G with pump
-Stand

All you will need is a light since this tank did NOT come with the hood, I was using a Par38 bulb which worked VERY well!

Pick up is Flushing 11358.

-David

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Tank is pending ... sorry to post this so late!

Thanks for the compliments everyone ... I have been helped out by a lot of members here so why not give back to the community? This DBTC should be used by everyone (myself included) more often!

Next up my Borbonius Anthias ... kidding kidding ... but if you want to come look at him that's fine! ;)

Omri

Experienced Reefer
Is that 12 g nano still available? This is exactly what I have been looking for. I would love to put together a nano!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: