rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
I have it under 4 X 400 watt 20k Ushio MH with led supplements. I got this RBTA over 2 years ago and it split on me 4 times already, I still have the original one in the tank.
I have provided a pic of it.
Rules:
1: You must be an ACTIVE member on MR in good standing. With at least 50 post in threads other then the FS/FT forums!
2. You must offer a frag of something to Mr. DBTC before you pick it up.
3. You must pick it up from me, in Staten Island. I'm available just about anytime in the evening and most of the weekend.
3. If I lose my RBTA, I hope you can offer me the next available split.
4. You have to have a tank thread on MR. You have to have at least 1 Full tank shot in the thread, or the gallery.
5. I can change the rules of this offering at any time.
6. I get final say on who gets this coral.
7. And finally you must offer at least the first split of this RBTA to MR DBTC only, and require all to whom you give it to to do the same.
8. You must post on this thread any future splits offers of this RBTA.
RBTA22212.jpg

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
I might be interested. how big is it? I already have one but its too big and would like to either trade it for a much smaller one or have this one and pass on mine. Thanks! if not its cool, thanks for making this available for people.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Oh, I would love to have one for the school tank. However, if we make the cut, I still wont be able to come until perhaps the second week in march?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: