jr973

Advanced Reefer
Dang sorry to hear to that Art I too got hit pretty bad with sandy also but just started getting back into collecting again hope you fill that elos back up im sure the people you took care of will do the same in return

Thanks Jay. Sold the Mini and picked up a Vitrea 26 gallon a little before the hurricane. I'll keep my expectations low even though I did give away a lot of stuff throughout the years. I don't mind buying the stuff I like but it would definitely be nice to have some of the same corals I had before. Still owe you a visit.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
I can pickup from him if you need next time I am in NJ. I would offer to help but mine are just frags since I just started too but once I have something they are yours.

BuGG

Advanced Reefer
I work in Midtown and can donate some frags. I don't have anything crazy, but I can give you some GSPs, Xenia, red cap, cabbage leather, etc. PM me and we can work out the details.

dubs

renegade reefer
guarda next i make i run into the city if we can link up ill bring u a frag pack or if u want to come my cribs which is even better i can frag u a bunch of stuff on me no charge u hook me up before so i dont mind returning the fav

cool. pm me your number again and I'll go check out your setup soon.
guarda next i make i run into the city if we can link up ill bring u a frag pack or if u want to come my cribs which is even better i can frag u a bunch of stuff on me no charge u hook me up before so i dont mind returning the fav

yeah, traded lots of stuff with Ron but i gave so many pink and golds away i forgot who i gave them to. I got 2 or 3 polyps from James and I think I had well over 200 before I knew it.
a few polyps survived sandy. i got these from ron. maybe related to yours? lmk when you can stop by.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Wish I could help, but my tank was totally wiped out by Sandy too. Now when my frag nubs grow out, and you're still looking for corals send me a PM.;) Of course free of charge...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: