tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Hi there,
A new DBTC thread. I have 1 frag available of what I got as Green Nepthea. I'm not so sure anymore...so let's call it green sinularia. If you google the images you get varied pics.

It looks JUST brown in the pic, but when it pulls in its polyps for the night, has the act. on it is green. I've seen this same coral in other folks tanks and it shows green with brown hues (mine shows brown with green), either way it's still my fav coral!

It's easy to take care of, a fast grower, and is cute. It's not fragged yet, I will hold it for at least 3 days after fragging before you can pick up/etc.
100_0290.jpg

Rules:
1) You have a DBTC thread
2) You arrange pick up with me
3) All future frags must remain in some sort of 'pay it forward' program i.e. you should never profit. Feel free to trade, and give free even if it is not within a 'standard' DBTC thread. Just post here to say (at least the first two frags) you've payed it forward.
4) You have not already taken 2 DBTC (officially, so this must be your first or second ' official DBTC' frag)
6) Lineage: GS-Tuni01, try to post this with your update i.e. first person you give it to: GS-Tuni02
5) I can change any/all rules as I feel the need to

Update!! Lol, ok, so every other person has been wrong, I suppose.
Josh has told us it's a Pink Sinularia. Looks and sounds right!
Thanks!

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
I guess I should tell the 3 other people that got frags of this they should stop calling it green nepthea?? It kind of bites, we made a whole thread on keeping track of its growth/experience in our various tanks!

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
uh...lissa, that's just going to make me cry because that's what mine looks like...
:sigh: I'll take some 'better' pics and repost them up. Pics w/ whites only, act only etc. We'll come to a conclusion at some point.

Btw, yours is pretty

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: