Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Going to try and see what we can do with these guys this Sunday evening. Will update and post some pics after they are all opened up again... after the mutilation-- umm, I mean fragging. hee hee.

Awilda-- Any chance you guys would be able to make a ride out here anytime soon? If not I'm sure we can arrange something. Still have that Fox Coral for you too. It's doing well. Momma Colony is all healed as well with three new mouths already :):):)

Marki24-- I'll keep you posted and if it's okay with Awilda I am more than happy to pass a frag onto you to keep this thing going.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Going to try and see what we can do with these guys this Sunday evening. Will update and post some pics after they are all opened up again... after the mutilation-- umm, I mean fragging. hee hee.

Awilda-- Any chance you guys would be able to make a ride out here anytime soon? If not I'm sure we can arrange something. Still have that Fox Coral for you too. It's doing well. Momma Colony is all healed as well with three new mouths already :):):)

Marki24-- I'll keep you posted and if it's okay with Awilda I am more than happy to pass a frag onto you to keep this thing going.

I'd love to come out for a visit!;) Will PM you on that.

And of course I don't mind for Marki24 to have a frag of them... Marki is a great guy!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Thank you Pinkheine! You guys are the greatest!!!!! I have that sweet baby back.;) You guys took such good care of them, I could hardly belief my own eyes on how well they did in your system.........

Pinkheine

We were just babysitting :eek:. Glad we were able to keep them for you.

Marki24-- I will frag them again soon enough. I don't want to hack away at them too much and risk ruining them, also want to give you a nice sized frag when I do. But most certainly can get one for you. Will LYK :)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Thank you so much once again!!!!! I could not have asked for a Better babysitter!! Thank God you were the one to have gotten this frag.;):hug::cheekkiss:hug::cheekkiss:hug::cheekkiss:hug::cheekkiss:hug::cheekkiss:hug::cheekkiss:hug:

Pinkheine

Just wanted to update, Marki24, didn't forget about you. The zoas are doing well since going under the knife for return to Awilda and after the holidays they should be good to go through it again (growing well now--still). Things are quiet hectic now... I'll PM you next year ;) and set up something. Will update with pics if I can find a moment to breathe. :tub:

Pinkheine

Mark--- grabbed a quick pic tonight...

DSCF0028.jpg

See ya next weekend. :)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Thanks Syb & Craig!!!

Wow, your tank really loves them very well!!! They grow so darn fast for you! They could not have gone to a better home......

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: