pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Every is Gone

I live in Elizabeth NJ. Wouldn't mind driving 45 minutes to deliver them and meet a fellow member. Here's my number 908-906-7276, ask for Paul. I'm not asking for anything, only a home for these corals. I hate to dispose of them :frown:.Keep checking on me, as I will post more when available. Here's what I have available now.
2 - 5" Heteroxenia (soft)
1 - 3" Stylophora dark green with gold polyps (sps)
1 - 3 polyp Electric torch (lps)
1 - 4" Taro Tree (leather)
Keep in mind, that these corals were all originaly from a aquaculture facility and have been properly acclimated to home aquaria. May I add that these corals are all very easy to keep. Even the Stylophora (sps).[/QUOTE Hey guys, these corals have been all donated:lol2:. Sorry, but as soon as more are available, I will post them. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ryanr1212

Advanced Reefer
i have some frags idk if this is where i post them but i got some for you guys... i have some radioactive green zoas, pink zoas, lots of kenya tree and a 2 inch toadstool...

i still dont know completely how this works but im in southampton so pm me if you want to stop buy and get any of these!!

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
go on the DBTC forum and click on new thread.. make sure u read thru the other posts to get a feel for the rules.. you dont want people taking your freebees and selling them for a proffit.. make them put up a free frag and then when yours grow out that they get have them repost it on your thread so you know where its going and that they go by the same rules.. but the rules are not required just trying to keep some people honest.. good luck ryan and welcome to MR..

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
I live in Elizabeth NJ, so pick-up's are made in Elizabeth. Here's my number 908-906-7276, ask for Paul or just PM me. I'm not asking for anything, only a home for these corals. I hate to dispose of them :frown:.Keep checking on me, as I will post more when available. Here's what I have available now.

2 - 2" green Montipora capricornis
2 - 2" mustard green Montipora cunfusa
3 - 1.5" purple polyp Stylophora
1 - 2" gold polyp Stylophora
1 - 3" yellow & green Porites cylindrica
1 - 3 polyp Euphylia glabrescens (toch coral)
1 - 6 polyp neon green Caulastrea curvata (candy cane)
2 - 4" Heteroxenia
1 - 6" Cladiela (colt coral)
1 - 3" aqua green Sinularia

Keep in mind, that these corals were all originaly from a aquaculture facility and have been properly acclimated to home aquaria. May I add, that all these corals are very easy to keep. Even the SPS.
Bump

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
WOW. It has been almost 12 hours now since I posted these frags (for free) and no one has PMed me. I guess you guys rather have a picture that has been picked out of many others to sell you a coral than get it here for FREE. Hey, whatever. This hobby does make people a little crazy at first. Happy reefing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: