Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vince, it's doing well, considering I only did 2 water changes during the summer. Some stuff browned out but didn't die and most of my Xenia and Frogspawn popped off polyps and relocated to the other side of the tank. The stronger zoas took over the tank, along with the gha. My rbta loved he phosphates too, it seems. How's your tank doing? Still at CS?

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
What!!! Nobody that got a polyp returned the favor?? Thats messed up. Did you reach out to them to see if they would be willing to donate atleast one polyp? Bet those are the ones selling them... lol

Leason learned ont give away the good stuff... Hey anyone watn some Xenia or gsp?!.. lol

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Thanks, I hoped so too, but no one came forward with a frag or anything else for that matter. I gave away exactly 10 polyps of the hornets to 7 people who asked, in addition to the winner. I guess that concludes part 2 of this depressing social experiment.

That's not cool man. PM sent.

Thanks, I hoped so too, but no one came forward with a frag or anything else for that matter. I gave away exactly 10 polyps of the hornets to 7 people who asked, in addition to the winner. I guess that concludes part 2 of this depressing social experiment.

thats not cool, if i get my hands on some ill frag it out to you no problem, i would hope someone would do the same for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: