Status
Not open for further replies.
Two polyps of purple hornets, free to a newbie. No one can ask for these directly, but members can pm their vote of who they think deserves it. I'll choose who gets them next Sunday.

Kinda hard to enforce, but MUST NOT ever sell these polyps or offspring thereof. Kudos to Shawn, a good friend of mine who gave me these. Credit also to TheEducator who wanted to be the first to give away purple hornets but lost his colony. I'll need two weeks for these to heal after cutting them. Pickup in Manhattan, Midtown East, right by NYU Hospital.

Not my pic but a great representation of mine.
main.php

Cheers,
Art

What's up Levito. 8 months is fair game. I'm a newbie as well then, with 6 months or so. But don't tell me, tell others to pm me. I'm doing this as a social experiment I guess, and it's what I've expected so far with 60 views; not a single referral pm. Well, we have a whole week.

hey Art, I've bought some frags from you in the past. I'd definitely like to be considered for these. I've been in the hobby for 8 months, so I think I still qualify as a newbie.

Thanks!

James

Zen-Reefer
thank you guys, i am very good with corals (no PH anymore but i have others) so let arthur spread the love to someone and usher them into the bright side of reefing. a few people i know have got freebies on here and turned around and paid it forward and it seems to work out pretty well. good things come around back to you if you arnt a dirtbag. remember, not everyone can be a coral hundredaire. arthur, i do want to pick your brain about your mandarin so we need to talk soon. :) \

james

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: