FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Yup I've been following your thread for a while. I love the mounts u made for them

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Like i said more than welcome to come and see them.

With the radions, you may be able to do 1 of them, but you will have to raise it too high above the water line, then you may have to turn them up really high to get right par at bottom. and then you will also get alot of light loss outside the tank and shadowing will prob happen.

I have read up on the radions and they are really nice, but for the price tag I could not really see spending that much on them. Yes they are nice to intergrate with your MP40/MP10 (wireless). But for me to make the lights dim when the pumps change I dunno if that is really worth it.

They also have a red bulb I think, that supposedly will give a better spectrum. But again just adding to the cost. I guess it is like anything else in this hobby, you need to get the best that you can afford. But IMHO I am not sure that the Radion's are that much better for the price tag...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: