NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok thats not a recirc, bubble plate isnt the same, design isnt the same at all. so once again where other then white plastic does it look like a deltec { and it definately isnt in the price tag }

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
skimz update

here are some photo's

Attachments

• skimmer 4-19-11 003.jpg
    skimmer 4-19-11 003.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 404
  • skimmer 4-19-11 007.jpg
    skimmer 4-19-11 007.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 405

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
it is, it really can handle up to a 220g heavy stocked tank, but with being able to dial air down and control the amount of water input for the recirc allows me to dial it way back, i do have alot of fish and feed pretty heavy though, plus with running the bio-pellets and no use of phosban or carbon kinda helps, downside is i have 3 clams all 6"+ which filter alot of the water

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
it's been running a few weeks now, origanally had it being fed off my pellets reactors but ended up with a few of pellets going into skimmer, cant say yet whether it is a bonus or not, but this pump does not use a shaft on the needle wheel, no complaints on this skimmer at all

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I use this skimmer with gravity feed with out the fear that my tank will run empty when the power go off?

I do not have a sump, and the skimmer will have to stand on the floor under the tank.

Kind regards
Johan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: