ToddGardner

Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Fish Frenzy Forum. I thought I would kick things off with a photo of my new office mate: Antennarius maculatus, just in from Consistent Sea, courtesy of Jared Goldenberg. Drop by my office in the Shinnecock science building of Suffolk County Community College any time to check him out.

Attachments

• A.maculatus.jpg
    A.maculatus.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 317

ToddGardner

Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish Frenzy is the new Reefs.com forum for discussing anything fish related. Feel free to post photos, questions, interesting links, or anything else that you feel might be appropriate. I will post updates from my lab, my aquaculture efforts, and my fish collecting activities. As far as collecting trips, I will be going out at least once a week from now through September. If you're in the area, consider yourself invited. Due to the crowds and boat traffic, I try to stay away from the beaches for collecting purposes on weekends during the summer. Reach out to me early any week and I'll let you know what I have planned for the week. I'm happy to consider any trip a group trip. They often come together with little notice as they are dependent on a combination of weather, tides, and other commitments, but I will do my best to accommodate anyone who would like to join in.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: