Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As some people here know I have been trying for years to find someone that can get me the Yellow Anthias (Holanthias Fuscipennis). My project to keep one started to take effect in mid January once I found someone to get one. I got my hands on a 75G RR tank complete set up, ? HP chiller, some very nice lighting, 100lbs of live sand and 75lbs of live rock. I have had the tank running for a long time with no fish in it what so ever. Once I had the tank all set up I just had to wait patiently for one to become available. It was so hard to get this fish I thought it was going to be imposable. There are only about a dozen caught a year and they all go to Japan right away. So I knew that if I wanted one I would have to beat the price that Japan would pay. So here I am 5 months later after I started my search I finally have my fish. He for now will be the only fish in my 75G tank. I do plain on adding a few more rare fish down the line, but only after he’s well established. The person who sold him to me told me that he is the first one to ever go to states. Hope you enjoy the pic’s. More pic’s to come………..

Him in his shipping bag
IMG_2654.jpg

Quick pic’s before heading to the slow drip before being placed into the tank. (I am a big fan of copps fish so I had to get the pic like he gets it.)
IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

Here he is in the rubbermaid getting slow drip.
IMG_2655.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
He is simply beautiful Justin! :) So happy that you finally have him, it has been a lomng time in getting here!
Lucky me, I'll get to see him tonight or tomorrow ;)..oh yeah, and you too..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: