dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Choices choices with so many different option with my new build am looking some input to help the new build go easy with my normal job my own side projects working my new apt and the most import thing my 2.5 little munchkin i don't have a clear mind to pencil in some of what I want do so ill be putting up a few threads to help me out the first ??? the few is the Color of my stand should I paint / stain or both I know I won't be going with black the salt creep stand Out so nice on black i hate the way it looks

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Thanks man well I am not fully back yet I am ordering my tank next week I am going with the glasscages 36/24/24 rimless hey u still have that sea grass I traded u ?? If so I want some back when I have my tank up

Thanks man well I am not fully back yet I am ordering my tank next week I am going with the glasscages 36/24/24 rimless hey u still have that sea grass I traded u ?? If so I want some back when I have my tank up

Yeah I still got that stuff, it grow like wildfire along with all my other macro, just had to trim it last night. Threw out a good 2 quarts at least. And dont buy from glasscages,i know someone with a tank with those dimensions and it's AGA i think, super thick glass, built real nice

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Ok kool I will be coming to get some macro from u when am ready and even tho a lot of people don't like glasscages they giving me a nice price if aga can do better in price lmk for the same thing I spoke to glasscages a few times already and i told them that there reputation it not too good so I hope I have no issue if not ill be taking a road trip too Tenn and throw the tank true there window and take my money back my life is too crazy right now for Anyone to be jerking me around especially if I am paying

Last edited:

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I would go with black, I know you said salt creep stands out, but I never have had any on my stands at all. No clue where you how you are getting yours on your stand. Mine always stays inside the sump walls, guess you need a taller sump.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Nah man my last tank the canopy always had salt cheap from fish splashing /me sticking my hand in the tank and some one the stand that I dont even know were it came from so far I leaning toward a half walnut half white stand

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: