Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but on my fluval chi nano the glass is always foggy. It's definitely on the outside of the glass. Granted there's been a good amount of spillage recently as I've done a lot of spot feeding and water changes. I've tried to wipe it down with paper towels, napkins, tissues, cleaning cloth from my old glasses, towels, etc etc. I have also tried spraying it with water and then wiping it down. What am I doing wrong? Glass cleaner or anything toxic would definitely be a bad idea since it's open-top. BTW I do not have this problem with my other, larger tank. Thanks in advance everyone.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm assuming that we're talking about a dried, film-like haze and not condensation.

When I wipe the outside glass of my tank with a towel, and I get that swirly haze, it tells me that it's time for a new, clean towel.

I use a glass polish that's probably lethal for my inhabitants. I'll spray s little onto the towel, away from the tank, before use.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It works extremely well. It's actually a polish for plastics, but works well for glass. It works similarly to Rain-X, where it leaves behind a clear, protective layer that repels water and fingerprints.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: