• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am using safari, i have to imagine that their are multiple people on here that use the same. I dont think that that would be the issue. I have logged off and on to see if that was it and nothing. I am a relatively new user and obviously have little to no posts, haha, so could that be the issue?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
i am using safari, i have to imagine that their are multiple people on here that use the same. I dont think that that would be the issue. I have logged off and on to see if that was it and nothing. I am a relatively new user and obviously have little to no posts, haha, so could that be the issue?

Please send me a PM if you cannot get through to the link with the instructions I sent you earlier tonight.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I.usually bring one big cooler and one smaller 6 pack.cooler. I.keep a few heat packs ready to go. I use the big one put in the car to store all the stuff I.buy. or trade. Buy I.keep.the small. One on me to carry all the things I buy until I can get out to my car to store it. So I'm not carrying around a ton of water weight. Expecially when listening to speakers or checking out Pratt's reef...

K

KAOSINNYC1

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
i purchased a ticket to the frag swap> do i just bring the Paypal receipt with me to get in?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: