jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
nice boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheres mine?????????????????????????????????????
i would never eat that one ha ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
That's cool even better than the shrooms I did back in the day lol. Put me on the list too when you finals drag it.

yeah even better looking than the Psilocybin Shrooms from my Grateful Dead Tour days lol

thats hot bro
Thanks Brotha! I wanna get over to see your system

That looks amazing
Thank You very much!

nice aquisitions there Kevin that 2nd shroom reminds me of my jawbreaker also SAWEET SCORE BROTHA
Thanks, I was so psyched to score a nice new coral, it's has been a while lol

That magical shroom is sick I have a question tho is it going to stay those colors or maybe change with different condition lights/flow /par ??
I have mine under 4X T5 ATI in a 24g tank 2x blue plus 1x fiji purple 1x aquablue specizal and I have it on the bottom in moderate/low light and it has colored up drastically for me

nice boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheres mine?????????????????????????????????????
i would never eat that one ha ha ha ha ha ha
I don't believe you would never eat a shroom! LOL j/k I'll try to score you one today buddy

What lighting do you have yours under?

..and yes, I drove straight out there to get mine ..they had 4 left when I was done shopping :flirt:
Kathy I'm glad you scored one, these things are insane I'm glad you jumped on one

Sweet mushroom, reminds me of an lsd inspired art. The fact that mushrooms are easy to keep only sweeten the deal.Good find!

Oh yeas definitely psychedelic on the colors side, don't see true rainbow colors that often in this hobby and when you do it cost an arm and a leg

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
13-2.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: