RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So Ive noticed alot more aggression in my female clownfish. She is only 3 inches max but hefty to the max. The male is about 1.5 inches and does the submissive dance for her.

Over the last week i noticed my huge 5 inch barletts anthias challenging her for food, it used to be the other way around. The anthias was large and in charge, the clown would back off her.

Yesterday morning i threw in some rods food and i noticed the female clown instead of going for the food went after the anthas. I woke up this morning to the anthias attached to my mp10 with nips from his tail and fins missing.

Did the clown whack the anthias and was it my hermits/henchman that did the fin damage.

No i didnt take pics and also how do you guys disposed of large fish?

Kaz289

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm 5 minutes from the meadowlands I know a place where she can sleep comfortable. The male clown will probably learn to do tricks for you he will be so happy. He will be able to leave the reef toilet up, play play station whenever u would be doing him a favor.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: